We now offer trip insurance policies from World Nomads. Their premiums are substantially less for the same coverages AND they include protection for off-trail and heli-skiing. World Nomads has been around for many years and they have a proven track record.
Easier than ever to purchase: Just CLICK on the “Buy and Claim online” link below or any other WorldNomads.com link in the POLICY INFORMATION AND PURCHASE section below.We recommend buying the higher policy, as it covers more for a small increase in price. Follow the prompts to purchase your policy… as simple as that! Of course, if you have any questions, email us first. We have sold hundreds and hundreds of policies over the past decades, so we pretty much know the answer to any question you may have. NOTE: If you are over 70, you will be directed to another company connected with World Nomads, as they only write policies for folks 70 or less. You can still get the same kind of coverage, just a different company.
PLEASE PURCHASE THROUGH THE LINK ON OUR WEBSITE Your cost going through our site is exactly the same as booking on World Nomads site. It is the same booking engine. By going through the link on our site you help us out, as we earn a small commission on the policies sold by us. Thank you for doing this!
Personnel note from Skiman : We always tell everyone to buy trip insurance.Never leave the country without it. For my Austria 2017 tour, I am certainly glad I took my own advice. 5 days before leaving, a disc in my back decided it was time to rupture and squish a nerve leading to my left leg, put me into more pain than I have ever felt. I hobbled over to Austria, but by the end of the first ski week, I was toast. I ended up having to get emergency back surgery in Innsbruck. The surgery was spectacular and I am doing great now. At the end of it all, because I bought a $200 policy, I got reimbursed over $22,000 for the surgery, the docs, the hospital, and the parts of the trip I lost out on. I cannot state this enough: BUY INSURANCE.
Information and Purchase Section
You can buy and claim online. Travel insurance from WorldNomads.com is available to people from 140 countries. It’s designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities.
7 things you should know about travel insurance from WorldNomads.com
- Trusted reliable underwriters WorldNomads.com is backed by a suite of strong, secure, specialist travel insurers who provide you with great cover, 24 hour emergency assistance and the highest levels of support and claims management when you need it most.
- Value for money with the cover you need WorldNomads.com provides cover for what’s important for travellers from 140 countries. By focusing on what you need and leaving out what you don’t, World Nomads prices are some of the most competitive online.
- Flexibility when you need it most Had a change of plans? You can buy more cover or claim online while you are still away. You can even buy a World Nomads policy if you’re already travelling.
- Cover for a range of adventure activities>From skiing & snowboarding in New Zealand to whitewater rafting in Colorado, WorldNomads.com covers a range of adventure activities, giving you peace of mind to get the most from your travels.
- World Nomads keeps you travelling safely All WorldNomads.com members have access to up-to-date travel safety alerts, as well as travel safety advice and tips online through the World Nomads Travel Safety Hub.
- More than just great value travel insurance All WorldNomads.com members can learn the local lingo through a series of iPod & iPhone Language Guides and can stay in touch with family and friends with an online travel journal.
- Commitment to exceptional customer service e want to make sure you get the most from World Nomads. You can find out more about why travel insurance is important for your trip. If you have any questions about your travel insurance or travel safety in general, please contact WorldNomads.com directly.